24 Ağustos 2012 Cuma

My New Favourite : Lost in Austen


Hi,everyone! This is my first post and i'm quite excited actually.I'm familiar with fashion and writing about it but i have no experience about writing about movies & series.

Today i discovered a new one.Lost in Austen.I like the Jane Austen's stories.Pride and Prejudice is one of the magnificient movie i've ever watched.The mini series Emma is also based on Austen's novel.There is always a love and happy ending.

Lost in Austen is about a girl,who really likes reading Austen.It's Amanda Price.She dreams about those years that Mr.Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet live in.She wants that romance in her life and her dreams come true.She suddenly finds herself in Bennet's house.

I just watched the first episode but i already loved.I'll let you know when i finished the whole of four episodes.Until that time, take care of yourself :)

Ps : It's UK series and i'm the big fan of the British accent.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder