2 Eylül 2012 Pazar

Movie About Jane Austen || Becoming Jane


"What value will there be in life, if we are not together? "




Tom Lefroy asks Jane when i had tears on my cheek.It is very romantic movie.I do love Jane Austen,really.I mentioned that before,i know,but i haven't watch the movie "Becoming Jane" at that time.Now i understand her more.
In Jane Austen's novel, there is always a pure romance that i adore.In this movie "Becoming Jane" which is about Jane Austen,there is also tearful scenes.
Tom Lefroy was an Irısh man who was loved by Jane in her twenties.When Jane Austen and Tom Lefroy are united again after their break up my heart is melting.When they have to break up because of money issue i really felt that pain in my heart.

If there is love,nothing should be important.Money,status or even family..

I guess,Jane Austen and her stunning lover Tom Lefroy loved each other throughtout their lives but there was a good love tale which was not happenned.That was wroten in Austen's novels.

LP


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder