8 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

Friends || Full of Fun and Romance




Hello guys,
Today i'm going to tell about a new series i started to watch.Actually it isn't new,it is an old but good one. "Friends" is recommended me by a friend of mine.Then i decided to watch and i like it.I'm on the first season but i already laughed a lot.
It is about a social circle including 3 women and 3 men who live in Manhattan.They care each others,they make funny jokes,they eat or drink together,they get advices from each other for their dates.
It is in 1994-2004, i guess,10 seasons tv series.Jennifer Aniston plays a role in "Friends" called Rachel.She was so young at that time.
I think i'm gonna watch all the seasons.I let you know when i finished.My favourite character is Phoebe by the way.She is a total hippie and she makes me laugh.

Have a great day!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder